Saturday 21 February 2015

Favorite Summer Photos - 2014

*Sigh* Oh how I miss the summer. All that's getting me through my last year of college is the fact that after all exams, the hot weather will meet us and there's no priorities for 3 months, yay! (for me, anyway!) 


Steph's party was fabulous - from left to right: Steph, me, Abi - April 2014



Myself & Jack: Start of April - when we all went to the Bath Fair! Really fun day out



Me @ Bristol Balloon Fiesta - August 2014


Bristol Balloon Fiesta again - left to right: Leanne, Jack, Grace, Jamie, Me




Went on a hugeee bike ride back in June 2014 - Whitchurch to Chew Valley Lake! 16 miles



Jack's party, good night! - June 2014




Spending summer on the field at Sixth Form was adorable - have a lot of lovely memories from there! May 2014




There was a time when myself & Steph had an obsession with going to town like every day



Really really really bad quality photo - but this sunset was so beautiful - so many beautiful summer times spent in Yate



No comments:

Post a Comment