Saturday 21 February 2015

Review: Toni&Guy Glamour 3D Volumiser






Birthday & Christmas is always a time for me to explore new products that I haven't used before. I had heard many people rant and rave about Toni&Guy, although sadly I never have enough money to go wild and try out new hair products. However, I was super excited when I unwrapped one of my gifts and it was the Toni&Guy 3D Volumiser (sad, right?) and couldn't wait to give it a try!

I was not disappointed; after washing my hair with a volumising shampoo, I wait for it to dry until it's damp and then I just lift sections of my hair and spray this into the roots. The spray really enhanced my very fine hair and made it look not only fuller and thicker, but also vibrant and full of life! Unlike using mousse, which I find can sometimes make my hair sticky or greasy, this 3D Volumising spray worked a treat by feeling light when sprayed into my roots and massaged in.

If your hair falls limp and dull and you're sick of trying out different hair products which don't seem to have a lasting affect on your hair then look no further! I couldn't imagine my life without this little handy spray bottle now and I will definitely buy this product again as it is well worth the money!

*Tip: To increase the volume in your hair after using this spray, use a back-combing brush (I bought mine from Boots, but other pharmacies will also sell them) and back brush at the root of the hair; hairspray to keep in place after you've brushed the back brush out so you don't look like you've been dragged through a bush backwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment